Andrew has specialised in all facets of local government, planning, environmental, heritage and public law for 24 years. This experience includes appearing as counsel in the Supreme Court, District Court, Magistrates Court and the State Administrative Tribunal.
Andrew was the firm's Managing Partner from 2015 - 2017.
Particular aspects of Andrew s experience include:
- Providing advice to local governments on all aspects of land use planning.
- Advising and representing local governments in proceedings before the State Administrative Tribunal and planning related litigation in the Supreme Court.
- Advising local governments and statutory authorities on the operation and application of legislation governing their operations.
- Representing local government in Supreme Court proceedings including challenges to the exercise of statutory powers.
- Preparing and reviewing regulations, local laws, statutory notices and local planning schemes and amendments.