Nicola graduated from Murdoch University with a Bachelor of Laws in 2003. Nicola has worked in property law for over 10 years gaining her experience in both private practice and in-house roles, most recently at the City of Wanneroo.
Nicola’s experience in legal practice includes:
- Preparation of sub divisional documentation, development agreements and land acquisition agreements.
- Drafting commercial and community leases and licences.
- Sale and purchase of land transactions.
- Preparation of easements, restrictive covenants, caveats, title notifications and memorials.
- Providing advice to local government clients on a range of local government, planning and property law matters.